Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dark Smiles of the Distant

<poorwritingimpulse>


As one bond strengthens, another weakens
What is the truth?
My mask is falling apart
I don't know where I am anymore

The problem and solution lies within
Is it worth the price?
Courage, passion, and dedication
Those that separates the decided and the not

With the sun set imminent
Will the light gradually set on me too?
As the last of your sight becomes peripheral
My mask fades away with it

Priorities scrambled, focus averted, mental distraught
Until when shall this darkness bring me down?
The voice inside is screaming to escape
As the voice outside is drowning in pressure


One more sound, the day's on its end
One more sound, to take on the solitude
One more day, in deceiving yourself
One more day, to play your part and mine




</poorwritingimpulse>

LOL, I made a poem. :D


Well, nothing much to say today. Just wanna try putting lines of words together. I guess I'll have to work at this stuff. But I'm really liking that last bit, honestly.


BRACE YOURSELF, A VALENTINE'S DAY POST IS COMING. And you're gonna read it (Pretty please?), spending the day alone or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment